Tanzania's Pan African designer MUSTAFA HASSANALI  RECEIVED the EAST AFRICAN DESIGNER OF 2016 at the KENYA FASHION AWARDS held in Nairobi on 3rd September.
"I would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALMIGHTY ALLAH for bestowing me the passion for fashion and giving me the zeal & Zest to nurture and grow mines and those surrounding me talents to its best possible capability humanly possible"
Having showcased in 31 cities in 21 countries globally, he strongly advocate "if I Can so can You"
"This award isn't just for me, but for my country TANZANIA too, not forgetting all those people who have been part of my fashion journey  which began with my first dress won by HOYCE TEMU As she was crowned Miss Tanzania 1999."
A big THANK YOU to my family, my partner, My TEAM (EX, current and deceased R.I.P staff), my friends, my clients(All Important), fans, sponsors, investors, producers, various global fashion platform I have showcased, haters and last but not least ALMIGHTY ALLAH.
Thank you and shout out to all those who voted for me...YOU DID IT
GOD BLESS #AFRICA #TANZANIA and it's children AMEEN

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook

TANGAZA NASI LEO