Janet Jackson  akiwa na umri wa miaka 50 amejifungua mtoto wa kiume Januari 3 mwaka huu.
Taarifa ya kujifungua kwake imetolewa na  jarida la US Weekly.
"Janet Jackson na mumewe Wissam Al Mana wamefurahishwa sana na kuzaliwa kwa mtoto wao Eissa Al Mana,"  alisema msemaji wa janet wakati akizungumza na jaridahilo na kusema kwamba mama na mtoto wapo katika hali nzuri.
Mei mwaka jana US weekly  walisema kwamba Jackson na mumewe mwenye umri wa miaka 41 mfanyabiashara wa Qatar ambaye waliona kimya kimya 2012 wanatarajia kuwa na mtoto na hasa pale Jackson alipothibitisha kuwa anaahirisha ziara yake ya kimuziki ili kuanza familia.
"My husband and I are planning our family, so I'm going to have to delay the tour," she explained in an April 6 Facebook video message. "Please, if you can try and understand that it's important that I do this now. I have to rest up, doctor's orders! But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can."
he fiercely private R&B singer kept a low profile in the months after her announcement. In September, she debuted her baby bump while shopping at a baby furniture store in London, where she was photographed wearing a black sweater, a scarf, a headband and dark sweatpants.
"Janet is super excited. She's doing great," a source told Us in September. "Janet feels really strong and is just so excited for the baby to come. She feels like this is one of the best things to ever happen to her, she says. She's really excited to become a mom."
Last month, the five-time Grammy winner broke her social media silence to give fans an update on her pregnancy. "Hey you guys.. It's been awhile.. but I'm still listening," she wrote. "I feel your love and prayers.. Thank you.. and I'm doing well.. Al Hamdu lillah." (Alhamdulillah is an Arabic phrase meaning "praise be to God.")

This is the first child for both Al Mana and Jackson, who was previously married to singer James DeBarge and music video director René Elizondo Jr.

Post a Comment

Find Us On Facebook

TANGAZA NASI LEO